Who Wants Domino's for Lunch?
Each Tuesday and Thursday during band camp students and
adults can order either a 1-2 topping pizza or hot sandwich to be delivered from
Domino's. Order forms and exact
payment need to be placed in the Domino's box in the band room the night before.
If you have questions, please contact Michelle Spratt at 301-266-7303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for Domino's order form
Band Camp Spirit Days
- July 25: School Colors: Red and Black (and White too)
- July 26: Bandana Day
- July 27: Favorite Band Shirt Day
- July 28: Tie-Dye Day
- July 29: Silly Hat Day
- August 1: Patriotic Day (Red, White, and Blue)
- August 2: Silly Socks Day (bold colors, not matching, etc.)
- August 3: Hawaii Day
- August 4: Section Colors Day - Woodwinds Blue, Brass Red, Percussion Yellow, Guard Green
Parent Showcase - August 4th
There will be an ice cream social starting at 6pm in the cafeteria. Committee leaders will be present at various stations to answer questions. This is a great opportunity for new parents to learn how student accounts work and to explore all of the different ways they can get involved with the band.
At 7pm we will head out to the parking lot for the parent showcase. This is where the students will show off what they learned at camp.
Students: remember to wear your white band t-shirt for the showcase.
BAND CAMP 2016
Students should bring marching shoes (sneakers), appropriate shorts, t-shirts (lighter colors will be more comfortable in the sun), hats, sunscreen, water jugs, instrument, music and lunch to band camp each day.
- July 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 – 8:00am - 5:30pm
- August 1, 2, 3 – 8:00am - 5:30pm
- August 4 – 8:00am - 8:00pm, with a showcase for parents at 7:00pm
Band Booster Meetings
Meetings are held in the Library starting at 7pm. Executive board meets at 6:30pm.
All boosters are welcome and encouraged to attend because important decisions are made at every meeting. If you have a student in a band or guard program you are a booster!
- Tuesday, September 13 (Budget Presentation)
- Tuesday, October 11 (Prior to TOB Competition @ LHS)
- Tuesday, November 15 (Prior to Basket Bingo)
- Tuesday, December 13 (Board provides refreshments)
- Tuesday, January 10 (Call for Bylaw Committee)
- Tuesday, February 14 (Bylaw review / Call for Board nominations)
- Tuesday, March 14 (Prior to New York trip / 2nd call for Board nominations)
- Tuesday, April 11 (Election held for 2017 – 2018 board)
Map to Linganore High School