2015 Theme Shirts for “ONE TRIBE: A celebration of Lancer spirit, pride and tradition”
Sorry, theme shirts are no longer available for purchase.
Fall 2015 Marching Band Events
Important: Competition schedules on weekends are determined by our performance time, and usually include a 3-hour rehearsal, packing, dinner, travel, warm-up, show, awards and return home. A typical weekend competition day begins in the early afternoon with a return around 11:30 PM, but this is variable. Home football games begin at 7 PM, band reports at 5 PM. Information for each event will be sent via Yahoo Groups email.
- Friday, September 4 Home football game vs. Tuscarora
- Friday, September 11 Home football game vs. Indian River
- Saturday, September 19 Tournament of Bands Competition at Liberty HS
- Saturday, September 26 TOB Competition at Fort Hill HS (Allegheny hosts)
- Friday, October 2 Home football game vs. Walkersville
- Saturday, October 10 Homecoming Parade in New Market
- Saturday, October 10 TOB Competition at Gov. Thomas Johnson HS
- Monday, October 12 Frederick County Marching Band Festival at Urbana HS (rain date 10/19)
- Friday, October 16 Home football game vs. Thomas S. Wootton (Homegoming Game)
- Saturday, October 24 TOB Region 5 Championships at Linganore HS
- Friday, Novermber 6 Home football game vs. Urbana
- Saturday, November 7 Field Show USA, Washington, DC
- Saturday, December 5 Mount Airy Christmas Parade
Other notable dates:
- Thursday, August 20 - no Libertytown Parade - this is Back to School night
- Saturday, October 17 - Homecoming Dance - no competition
Band Booster Meetings
Meetings are held in the Library starting at 7pm. Executive board meets at 6:30pm.
All boosters are welcome and encouraged to attend because important decisions are made at every meeting. If you have a student in a band or guard program you are a booster!
- Tuesday, September 8 (Budget Presentation)
- Tuesday, October 13 (Prior to TOB Competition @ LHS)
- Tuesday, November 10 (Prior to Basket Bingo)
- Tuesday, December 8 (Board provides refreshments)
- Tuesday, January 12 (Call for Bylaw Committee)
- Tuesday, February 9 (Bylaw review / Call for Board nominations)
- Tuesday, March 8 (Prior to Disney trip / 2nd call for Board nominations)
- Tuesday, April 12 (Election held for 2016 – 2017 board)
Map to Linganore High School